Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

I say

Well, I'm sure this doesn't really represent anything does it? It's just a film, it's not really that dark or disturbed, if i made this i'd find all those reviews funny.

Super Smush Bros. Super Smush Bros.

Ugh

What was so great about that? Exactly? Really, I mean it was, smash bros and kirby won. Kirby wins, HALRIOUS! COMIC GOLD! OMFG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE GREATEST FUCKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER LIVED EVER! PLEASE SIGN MY FORUM! OMFG! I dunno, I mean it was funny i'd say it was funny, but it's not that funny really. I mean sure its animated and its there but, I don't know i can't possibly picture this movie making one single person "Roll on the floor laughing" a buttock off over this. Am i the only person who thinks this? I mean. 3.64? Sure its better then most movies i've made but, can't you come up with something original?

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Look alright

I'm sure as much as everyone worships the HTML that this movie graces, Its not all that funny. Its like one of those new Episodes of the Simpsons where there's like 3 funny parts and the rest is just, stupid. Like, its just corny. And as much as my humble opinion won't matter since my movies all suck as well, I certainly hope that at least 1 person agress with me out of the millions that will no doubt watch this film. Oh well, better luck next time i guess.

Auction Time!!! Auction Time!!!

Okay

I think this was supposed to be one of those little clips like from family guy. The only thing it lacked was the introduction to it that explained why the clip is supposed to be funny. Bad

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Now this was better

Gave me a laugh, I appericate this one. Well done frog

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

I apperciate this movie

It didn't have the cheesy crap humour and cheap showyness of the, awful movie currently in the number 1 position

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

yeah that was awesome

das

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

fantastic

this is exactly how i picture this song in my head when i hear it

All Your Pie All Your Pie

Oh come on

that was cheesy

Kong Kong

I am a sandwhich

there is nothing like meeting and playing football with the president of Monaco with is actually a monachry so i should say king shouldn't i?