Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

I say

Well, I'm sure this doesn't really represent anything does it? It's just a film, it's not really that dark or disturbed, if i made this i'd find all those reviews funny.

Super Smush Bros. Super Smush Bros.

Ugh

What was so great about that? Exactly? Really, I mean it was, smash bros and kirby won. Kirby wins, HALRIOUS! COMIC GOLD! OMFG YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE GREATEST FUCKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER LIVED EVER! PLEASE SIGN MY FORUM! OMFG! I dunno, I mean it was funny i'd say it was funny, but it's not that funny really. I mean sure its animated and its there but, I don't know i can't possibly picture this movie making one single person "Roll on the floor laughing" a buttock off over this. Am i the only person who thinks this? I mean. 3.64? Sure its better then most movies i've made but, can't you come up with something original?

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Look alright

I'm sure as much as everyone worships the HTML that this movie graces, Its not all that funny. Its like one of those new Episodes of the Simpsons where there's like 3 funny parts and the rest is just, stupid. Like, its just corny. And as much as my humble opinion won't matter since my movies all suck as well, I certainly hope that at least 1 person agress with me out of the millions that will no doubt watch this film. Oh well, better luck next time i guess.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Too many people play WoW

that's all i got to say

Flash NES Emulator Flash NES Emulator

haha

you should have made it a yellow flashing screen

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal